
After 15 months of planning, the time is finally here!
I wanted to let everyone know how much we will miss you over Christmas and New Years. We will definitely be thinking of you! It's so wonderful to have such a great group of friends and family.
We finally purchased a new camera (our old one was broken) so that we could capture all of this on film. I will try my best to post the pics.
I wanted to let you know that the inspiration for this blog came from Nick and Rebecca. They shared their blog with Jeff and I and it was really neat to see what they did on their journey through Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Thailand. I hope that you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed theirs!
With that said, many of you have asked me what our itinerary is:
12/18 = Leave Chicago. Stop in Tokyo, then on to Hong Kong
12/19 - 12/23 = Hong Kong
12/23 - 12/27 = Chiang Mai, Thailand
12/27 - 12/30 = Bangkok, Thailand
12/30 - 1/4 = Jimbaran Bay, Bali, Indonesia
1/4 - 1/5 = Hong Kong
1/5 = Back Home!!

1 comment:
eph3Hey...I was so glad to know that you arrived safely in HongKong this morning! What a long flight! Hope you got up and danced around the airplane a bit! The babies are doing fine. Well, okay...a couple little poopies in the back hall...my guess it was Jackie because she hates the cold and comes in too soon. Yesterday they attacked 5 HUGE turkeys...through the window glass, don't worry! I will try to send some pix via email. We have had some jealousy issues from Jorgie...he only wants me to pet him and no one else...and I don't let them french kiss me like some others I know...so he has to lick Jackie or Claddagh's mouths instead. I am so anxious for pictures!! Randy and Frances were in HongKong Chiang Mai and Bangkok and he said they loved it! He like Chiang Mai the best! :) So...send some news soon. I miss you guys!! Stay close to Jeff so you don't lose him in noisy crowds in HongKong! And SHOP!! :)
Love, MOM...Jean
Post a Comment